August 30, 2014
|Towns and Villages of Cumbria|
Salkeld Dykes is a hamlet in Cumbrias Eden area. Farming is carried on in the surrounding countryside. A small stone building was constructed in 1832 to serve as a Wesleyan Methodist Chapel.
Photo by Barbara Ballard
Salkeld Dykes is north-east of Penrith off the B6412 near Great and Little Salkeld villages.
© 1997 - 2014 by The Cumbria Directory. Reproduction of this work in whole or in part, including images, and reproduction in electronic media, without documented permission from The Cumbria Directory is prohibited.